WHY JOIN? GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Want to join the Council of Textile & Fashion and work toward building a stronger Australian Industry?
- Strength in numbers. Be collectively represented by the peak industry body for Textiles and Fashion in Australia.
- Network with other companies, discover common issues and work towards solutions.
- Be a part of the Australian network of fashion industry bodies.
Set Industry Policy:
- Participate in policy setting industry round table groups (e.g ethical practice, environmental sustainability, local capability mapping, export).
- A voice with government as a member of the Australian peak industry body.
- Connect to others in your industry, share experiences and establish new business relationships.
- Promotion locally and internationally through large industry network (database)
- Connection to international partners and opportunities. Connect to trade opportunities, both inbound and outbound, through our extensive networks, our participation in trade events and our partnership with Austrade.
For emerging designers:
- Become a part of our new mentoring and retail access program.
- Access avenues of business funding through our networks.
- The Council of Textile & Fashion is the nominating member for textile and clothing related standards with Standards Australia.
- Shape the future of Australian Standards by getting involved in Standards Committees that are relevant for your business.
- Access to Free Afternoon Sessions on key industry topics.
- Priority access to workshops and events.
- Participate in factory visits.
- 10% discount on all CTF events.
- Discounted ticketing to partnered events.
Download our Membership Form to find out more or apply online via the form below...