The Council of Textile & Fashion exists to promote the growth of the industry in Australia.
The Council of Textile & Fashion is a not-for-profit membership organisation with 65 years service of the industry.
Our Members are drawn from across the fashion and textile industry value chain, and range from micro to large companies, as well as education, state and national industry associations and students.
5 AREAS OF FOCUS
- Strengthening supply chains
- Growing exports
- Helping new businesses become established
- Developing industry practices in ethical and sustainable product
- Capitalising on innovative ideas
- Export Market Pathways
- Supply Chain Connections
- Industry Policy Development
- Vocational Training & Short Courses
- Australian Standards Committees
- Trade Events and Networking
- Fashion Community News
- Friday Afternoon Sessions
- Industry Round-tables
- Funding Access Points
- Innovation Tools
- Business Practice Guidelines